Completing the rest of the application is simple! Read the 4 easy steps below, then click the blue “Continue Application” button to create an account. If you need help, you can always contact us. We’re here to make applying as easy as possible.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
- Click the blue “Continue Application” button
- On the next page, click “Don’t have an account? Register!” to create a new account (you can find the link below the green “Log In” button)
- Once logged-in to your dashboard, click each tab and fill out the required information
- Complete all required fields, upload the required documents, and click “Submit”
Last day for application submission
Notification of selection results
Awards mailed out
You’ll need to provide your transcripts and complete your 2020 FAFSA Student Aid Report as well as the online application to be considered for the award. If you don’t have these completed now, you can still start your EGIA Scholarship application, just make sure your application autosaves before you leave the site. (Click the Save/Submit tab and look for the “Your application has been saved” message.)
- Students planning to enroll or currently enrolled* in an HVAC technical program** at an accredited institution for the entire 2020-2021 academic year
- US Citizens, US Nationals, US Permanent Residents based on the guidelines utilized by the US Department of Education Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Minimum grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- Student pursuing an Associate’s Degree, Certificate, or Diploma in an HVAC technical program.
Preference will be given to high school seniors and students age 18-26. The first 350 applicants will be considered. If interest dictates, the limit may be raised to accommodate for more applications.
* Current students must continue to be enrolled through January 1, 2021
** Applicants are required to upload documentation that the eligible HVAC program is offered at the school applied to/enrolled. Employees and children of employees of EGIA and the EGIA Foundation are ineligible to apply.
Scholarships will be awarded based on eligibility requirements, academic merit, financial need, and interest of pursuing a career in residential HVAC or home performance contracting. Applicants will be asked to explain what inspired them to choose an HVAC technical education and their plans after graduation.